Ski and Ride University Returns to Copper Mountain
- Includes three lessons plus lift tickets, rentals, close-in parking and lunch for $199
- 2015/2016 Copper Mountain Season Pass upon graduation
- Bonus: upon graduation guests receive 50 percent off the 2016/2017 Copper Mountain Season Pass
COPPER MOUNTAIN, Colo.
Shortly after the season begins, Copper will play host to the Putnam Investments NASTAR (NAtional STAndard Race) Pacesetting Trials beginning at 10 a.m. on the trail Lower Bouncer. This will be the first time NASTAR has hosted the official pacesetting trials since 1993. Headlining the national pacesetting trials will be Olympic and World Champion Ted Ligety, along with other current and former U.S.
Taylor Prather, 970-968-2318 x38849, firstname.lastname@example.org
Copper Mountain Invites Women to Get Dirty for a Good Cause
Dirty Girl Mud Run Partners with Boarding for Breast Cancer on June 10
Stephanie Sweeney, (970) 968-2318 x38827, email@example.com
Stephanie Sweeney, 970-968-2318 x38827, firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan Whitehouse, 970-968-2318 x38849, email@example.com
Copper Mountain Resort Open for the 2016/2017 Winter Season
PHOTO/BROLL: Photos and b-roll of Copper’s Opening Day are available here: http://bit.ly/OpeningDay2016-17. Please credit Tripp Fay, Copper Mountain Resort.
Copper Mountain Resort Announces Copper Point Townhomes Project
- Copper Point Townhomes project moving forward in 2016
- 15 townhomes being built specifically for Summit County workforce
- Construction expected to begin May 2016
COPPER MOUNTAIN, Colo. – March 29, 2016 – Copper Mountain Resort is excited to announce plans for the development of Copper Point Townhomes, a deed-restricted workforce housing project located in the resort’s East Village.