When it comes to so many activities and so little time, you need the perfect place to stay so you can maximize your exploring. With its close proximity to everything in Summit County and much to do right on site, Copper Mountain is one of the best places to stay in the Colorado mountains. Here are 7 reasons why:
- Copper boasts 2,490 acres of naturally-divided terrain so skiers and snowboarders of all levels can enjoy the mountain at their own pace.
Copper's beginner ski trails can be found to the west then the terrain gets progressively more difficult as you move east across the mountain.
- The resort features the best Colorado resort lodging with unit options from a hotel-style style room up to 6 bedroom homes so you can choose the most comfortable option for your group.
- Many winter activities such as tubing, ice skating and snowshoeing can all be found on the resort so no need to travel around to find these offerings in different places.
The Rocky Mountain Coaster is an off-hill activity offered at Copper. At 5,800 feet, it's one of the longest in North America and it is open year-round.
- Picky eaters in the family? Or maybe vegetarians or vegans? There are dining options for everyone. With four new restaurants, it’s easy to find something new during your whole stay.
- Copper boasts a jam-packed events schedule. Whether its live music or delicious food you seek, you’ll find it on the resort (and steps from your condo!)
Many of Copper's events include free live music.
- Save your money and skip the car rental. With Copper’s three pedestrian-friendly villages as well as a free in-resort shuttle system, you won’t need wheels. Book a shuttle from the airport with Summit Express instead.
- If you’d like to explore Summit County, The Summit Stage bus system offers free access to the Town of Frisco and beyond. In Frisco, you’ll find a charming Main St. with dining and shopping.