What a day! As we make our way through this historic snowfall event, we appreciate your patience. Crews have been working hard through terrain, lift and programming changes all day. Here is some information to know for tomorrow, Saturday, February 8, 2020.
- Due to the amount of snow that has fallen over such a short amount of time, opening terrain requires diligent work by our operation crews including patrol to ensure that the mountain is safe for all to enjoy. Please respect closures in place.
- At this time, the plan is to have the front side of the mountain open when the lifts begin turning for the day while patrol continues to work on the areas around Sierra, Rendezvous, Resolution, Mountain Chief and Blackjack. Tucker Mountain will NOT open tomorrow.
Ski and Ride School
- Scooters, Choppers and Park Rats are all cancelled. The Ski and Ride School staff is calling all parents and offering opportunities for a makeup session. All other lessons will take place as planned.
- The schedule has been changing frequently so please refer to dewtour.com or their free mobile app to stay up to date.
- The Phantogram show is still on for 7:30pm so join us in Center Village!
- All ambassador mountain tours and snowshoe tours have been cancelled which includes the moonlight snowshoe tour.