970-968-2318 ext. 38849
COPPER MOUNTAIN, Colo. – April 30, 2020 – Copper Mountain announced today its Passholder Promise to address the impact COVID-19 had on the 2019/20 season and help guests feel confident in planning for the 2020/21 season.
“The COVID-19 health crisis is extremely unpredictable and continues to impact our guests in so many different ways,” said Dustin Lyman, president and general manager of Copper Mountain. “By introducing the Passholder Promise, Copper is eager to reassure our guests that we have their concerns in mind when it comes to their purchases and commitment to our resort.”
Copper Mountain is taking steps to provide assurance and purchase flexibility for guests through the Passholder Promise, which includes:
- Voucher: 2019/20 Season, Four Pack and Premier pass holders will receive a voucher that can be applied as a discount toward any 2020/21 Season, Four Pack and Premier pass product through April 25, 2021. The value of each voucher is based on the type of product purchased for the 2019/20 season, as well as on the usage of that product.
- Price Freeze: Copper will honor the lowest 2019/20 pricing for Season, Four Pack and Premier passes.
- Flexible Payment Plan: A payment plan is available for ease and flexibility.
- Best Pricing: Best pricing on 2020/21 pass products has been extended through July 15, 2020.
- Refund Available: All 2020/21 Season, Four Pack and Premier pass purchases will automatically include a refund policy. With this policy, if a 2020/21 pass has not been used and the pass holder is concerned about or has been impacted by COVID-19, they may request a full refund on or before December 10, 2020.
Copper Mountain has made the determination to officially close for the 2019/20 winter season. Copper Mountain suspended operations indefinitely on March 15 following Governor Polis’ Executive Order requiring all Colorado ski resorts to close to help mitigate the spread of the COVID-19 outbreak. Copper Mountain was originally scheduled to close on April 19, prior to the governor’s announcement.
For more information about the Passholder Promise, visit CopperColorado.com.
About Copper Mountain:
Located just 75 miles west of Denver, Colo. in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, Copper Mountain Resort is an ideal vacation destination with a laid-back and inclusive vibe that represents the best of Colorado. Three pedestrian-friendly village areas provide a vibrant atmosphere with lodging, retail outlets, restaurants, bars and family activities. During the winter months, Copper’s naturally-divided terrain offers world-class skiing and riding for all ages and abilities. Each summer, the mountain transforms into an unspoiled playground for hikers, mountain bikers and those seeking a genuine Colorado experience. Copper Mountain Resort boasts curated events year-round and is home to Woodward Copper – a lifestyle and action sports progression center. Copper Mountain is part of the POWDR Adventure Lifestyle Co. portfolio, a family-owned company that believes there is nothing better for your soul than to spend time with the people you love, doing the things you love